BSR Home > Jubilee by the Sea
JUBILEE by the SEA, Pismo Beach - October 27th - 30th, 2016.
Celebrating 40 years with additional bands: Maria Muldaur & her Jazz Quintet,
Tom Rigney and Flambeau, and High Street Band from Idaho.
Thursday, We Three + 1 featuring Coots, Barnhart, Draga and Scala
Thursday - Mardi Gras Party featuring High Street Band
Friday: Maria Muldaur’s Quintet and other great bands
Saturday: Maria Muldaur, Women in Jazz and a Costume Dance Party
Sunday: Gospel Sets throughout the day
3-Day Badge - $100
Thursday Night We 3+1 - $25
Thursday Night Mardi Gras with High Street - $25
Friday all day Badge (Includes Specials) - $50
Friday Evening (after 5:30) Maria Muldaur plus other bands - $30
Saturday all day Badge (Includes Specials) - $50
Saturday Evening (after 5:30) Costume Dance Party - $25
Sunday Badge with Gospel Sets - $30
BECOME A PATRON of the Jubilee by the Sea and receive TWO 3-Day Badges, sponsor a band of your choice
AND VIP Seating in the front rows.
SPONSORSHIP level - You will receive ONE 3-Day Badge, VIP Seating and your name on a Porta Potty (optional)
Patron: TWO 3-day badges + Band + VIP Seating - $500
Sponsor: ONE 3-day badge, sign on a porta potty and VIP Seating - $250
PURCHASE TICKETS and/or SPONSORSHIPS
- To pay online: Choose your badge or Sponsorship or Jubilee Special Event tickets from the drop down menus below.
Then click "Add to Cart." You can edit or add the number of badges on the next screen.
- ORDERS received before Oct 4th, Badges and tickets will be mailed the week of Oct 10th.
- ONLINE orders received after Oct 4th, Please print out your Pay Pal receipt and bring to the St. Anthony's WILL CALL
table near the smaller tent (Lu's Landing) anytime after Friday at 9:00am.
- No more phone orders after Oct 23rd. If mailing your order please mail before the 4th.
- All badges will be sold at the different venues. Thursday tickets will be sold at the door. Evening tickets will be
sold at the St. Anthony venue near Lu's Landing.
Online Purchase are closed. Badges will be available at every venue. Will call will be at the Vet's Hall Thursday 3-6 pm and
Lu's Landing Friday, Saturday and Sunday, starting at 9 am.
Band Schedule for 2016 Jubilee By The Sea
Flyer for the 2016 Jubilee-By-The-Sea
Map with Bus Stop Information and Venues
Jubilee by the Sea Badge and/or Sponsorship form
Brochure for the 2016 Jubilee-By-The-Sea
2016 Jubilee - List of Bands and Guest Artists with Links to Websites
Want to experience the Jubilee for yourself? Click HERE to see a video clip from a previous Jubilee.